Many of us are constantly trying to do their part in protecting the environment in small ways. But do we really know exactly what these efforts are contributing to a healthier planet?
- Animal Friendly. Using natural or eco-friendly versions of your favorite products will help reduce the risk of our pets coming into contact with harmful chemicals.
- Odor. Many chemicals have a pungent smell - making the switch to eco-friendly products will fill your home with a more pleasant odor than their strong counterparts.
- Safer. Just like with our pets, eco-friendly products are safer to use during clean-up with kids!
- Value. Though some eco-friendly products may have a higher price tag, the lasting value on the quality of your home and the environment is worth the pennies!
- Conscience. With the amount of large scale pollution that occurs, it's hard to think our changes will matter, but even the smallest steps can help!
- Less Toxic. The more natural the ingredients, the less headaches we'll get from potentially harmful chemicals.