Balanced water for the needs of cats. Using a unique process, VETWATER has developed CATWATER - Urinary Formula to help prevent urinary problems in cats. Its formulation is based on a preventative approach, as recommended by research in veterinary medicine, which relies on 3 pillars of intervention:
- Helps increase water consumption of the cat. CATWATER is a water ozonated without chlorine with a level of acidity which helps to encourage the cat to drink more.
- Helps promote a urinary pH ideal. CATWATER has a perfectly balanced pH between 6.2 and 6.4 that suits cats' needs. It helps to create a level of acidity normal in the urine to keep the urinary system of the cat healthy.
- Helps to minimize mineral crystals and bladder stones. CATWATER contains no minerals associated to urinary problems.
Did you know? The #1 reason for veterinary consultations for cats is for urinary tract and bladder related diseases.
The causes of urinary problems:
- Cats produce a highly concentrated urine. This high concentration leads to the accumulation of a variety of minerals in the urine.
- When the urinary pH level is abnormal, these minerals can lead to the formation of crystals.
- Combined with the inflammation in the bladder, these conditions cause pain, discomfort, and the risk of urinary obstruction.