For use in dogs and cats over the age of six weeks.
Digestive Enzymes with Prebiotics & Probiotics contain a source of:
• Alpha-Amylase which can hydrolyze starch
• Protease which can hydrolyze proteins
• Cellulase which can break down cellulose
• Lipase which can hydrolyze triglycerides
Prebiotics (FOS) help to support your pet’s naturally occurring beneficial bacteria. Probiotics contain a blend of live/viable naturally occurring microorganisms recommended to help support a healthy digestive tract and maintain a healthy immune system.
Per 1/4 rounded teaspoon:
Crude Fiber (Max) 0.2%
*Alpha-Amylase (Aspergillus oryzae) 2320 SKBU
*Lipase (Aspergillus niger) 210 LU
*Cellulase (Trichoderma longibrachiatum) 75 CMCU
*Protease (Papaya) 22,100 PU
*Bacillus coagulans 100 Million CFU
*Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Dog & Cat Food Nutrient Profiles.
This product is intended for intermittent or supplemental feeding only.
• Add 1/4 rounded teaspoon to each cup of dry or wet food.
• Each 1/4 rounded teaspoon equals 1 gram.
• Give NaturVet Digestive Enzymes with Prebiotics & Probiotics at every feeding.